Five of Each
Five Places I Visited and Loved in the Past 12 Months
- San Francisco
- New York City
Five Things I Learned in the Past 3 Months
- Still looking for the fifth big thing. For now it looks like it's going to be Fightshape
*Note: I could swim, but badly. I took up Shaw Method swim lessons to dramatically improve my technique and confidence.
Five Things I Bought Recently
- A 27″ Korean IPS monitor (A Yamakasi Catleap Multi)
- Steelcase Leap
- A Sony NEX-5 with 16mm lens
- Xbox 360 with Kinect and many amazing games (Assassin's Creed! Borderlands 2! Dishonored! Wow)
- Das Keyboard
Five Challenges I Will Soon Tackle
- Advanced diving course with many specialties
- A job
- A hopeful transformation into a real programmer
- A massive overhaul/redesign/ renovation of my room in Singapore. It needs to look less like a place that 12 year old me once lived in.
- Another tattoo
And at some point, a haircut, too. And a piece of fiction.